Little Canada offers several activities for youth. Registration for these activities is easy! Take a look at our current offerings on the registration flyer that appears below, then decide which way you would like to register. You may also visit our online registration site to view activities and to see how many openings exist in each activity. Currently, there are several different ways to register:
- Online. Visit our online registration site to view activities currently offered as well as to register for those activities.
- Phone Call 651-766-4042 to register by phone.
- In-person at the Little Canada City Center during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM. to 4:30 PM. or place your registration form with the fee in our after-hours dropbox.
All registrations received after the due date specified on the current recreation registration flyer will be charged an additional $5. We encourage you to register early since many activities fill up fast. We cannot guarantee placement in a program if you wait too long to register.
- Refund requests will be assessed at a $5 administrative fee.
- Full refunds will only be given when a program or reservation is canceled by the City’s Parks & Recreation Department.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations requested fewer than 5 business days prior to the start of a program or reservation.
- Partial credit will be considered for injury or illness, at the discretion of the Parks & Recreation Director and/or Coordinator.
The Little Canada Recreation Association (a non-profit fundraising group) supplements the registration fees of most youth programs. The fees listed on the registration flyers already reflect their generous support. Further financial assistance is available for Little Canada residents by printing and completing this form or calling 651-766-4042. Completed forms should be returned to the Little Canada City Center.
We are always looking for parents interested in coaching team sports. Please call 651-766-4042 or email to express your interest.
Interested in sponsoring a youth sport or activity? Check out our Sponsorship Opportunities Package here for more information!
Additional information may be obtained by calling the Parks and Recreation office at 651-766-4042 or by emailing us.