By browsing through this site, you will find information on candidate filing, voter registration, and absentee voting. Some of this information will not appear on this site until closer to an upcoming election. Please visit us often as we add more information to this site. Some of your questions may also be answered by visiting Ramsey County Election's website or the Minnesota Votes Website.
Vote Before Election Day
Beginning Friday, June 29, Little Canad residents can vote by completing an absentee ballot in person at the Little Canada City during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
Vote By Mail
Complete an absentee ballot application in person, by mail, fax, or simply complete an application online on the Ramsey County Elections & Voting webpage.
- Am I eligible to vote?
- How do I sign up to serve as an election judge?
- How do I pre-register to vote?
- How do I find my voting precinct?
- How do I obtain an absentee ballot?
- How do I check the status of my absentee ballot?
- When and where can I vote absentee?
- Does my employer have to give me time off to vote?
- I'm worried about long lines on election day. Will I be able to vote?
- How can I view the names of candidates and questions that will be on the ballot for my precinct?
- How do I use the new electronic voting equipment?
- Can I take a ballot to deliver to a loved one who is in the hospital?
- Where can I find district maps?
- Where can I find information about campaign finances for candidates in Ramsey County elections?
- How do I file to run for an office in a Municipal Election?
- Where is the nearest DMV so I can correct the address on my driver's license?
- Where can I find more information about elections and voting?