Contractors performing work in Little Canada must be State or City licensed.
Call us at 651-766-4029 to see if you have a current City license.
- City Contractor Licenses costs $50 and is good for one year from the date of issuance.
- A certificate of insurance is required.
- Mechanical contractors must be City Licensed.
- Excavators must be City Licensed and provide both a Certificate of Insurance and a $5,000 Surety Bond.
As noted in Minnesota State Statue 270C.72. Subdivision, the City of Little Canada is required to provide the Minnesota Commissioner of Revenue the Social Security Number OR individual taxpayer identification number and Minnesota business identification number of each applicant.
|Work requiring a Contractor's License include:|
|Aggregate Materials Storage and Crushing||Moving & Demo of Structures|
|Cement and Masonry||Plastering, Drywall, Stucco|
|General Construction||Tree Removal and Trimming|
|Heating, Cooling, and Gas Installation||Well Drilling|
How to Submit
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via mail or drop off:
City of Little Canada
515 Little Canada Road East
Little Canada, MN 55117
- Via fax: 651-766-4048