The Little Canada Canadian Days 5K Run/Walk has been a family-friendly part of our community festival for over 35 years. Runners and walkers of all ages and skill levels are welcome at this chip-timed event. The USATF Certified course starts and ends at Pioneer Park on Desoto Street. Participants receive a T-shirt and a pancake breakfast at Spooner Park following the race. Ribbons are awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each age category.
Our festival theme is “Canadian Days '23-Celebrating Community.” So, lace up your sneakers, invite your family and friends, and join us August 5 at 8 a.m. to run and have fun!
- Race packets (t-shirt and bib) pickup at Spooner Park, 350 Eli Rd, August 4, 11 am - 2 pm.
- There will be limited race day registration and packet pickup.
- Pioneer Park is located at 2950 Centerville Road. Parking closest to the start of the race is located on the east side of Pioneer Park off of Desoto Street.
- T-shirts guaranteed to first 175 participants (preferred sizes guaranteed to those who register by July 15).
- Awards will be given to first place in each of the following age groups: 11 & under, 12-17, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Official race results will be posted at www.canadiandays.org
2022 5K Race Results