MORNING TALKS HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE IN ACCORDANCE WITH COVID 19 GUIDELINES.
"Morning Talks" is a FREE educational series of interest for seniors.
- Date: second Wednesday of each month.
- Time: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Cardigan Ridge Senior Living
3300 Rice Street
Little Canada, MN 55126
Upcoming topics of discussion are:
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020 - Laugh & Act Happy for the Health of it
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - Travel Show
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - Planning for the Future
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020 - Christians & Jews: Shared Beliefs - Canceled
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - Gardening: Hello Spring!
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - Get Moving & Stay Moving
- Wednesday, July 8, 2020 - Cooking & the Farmers Market
- Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - Muffins with the Mayor
- Wednesday, September 9, 2020 - Elders & Addiction
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - Smart Phones & Their Many Features
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - Holiday Party
Complimentary treats and coffee are provided. FREE blood pressure testing is available from 8:45 to 9:20 a.m.
Make Your Reservation
Reservations are not required but preferred by calling 651-604-3520.