Plumbing Permit

Plumbing permits are required for:

  • Inside plumbing work, outside sewer and water installations, sewer and water line repair, and water meter installations.
  • Plumbers must be State licensed.
  • Contractors doing excavation must be State licensed AND City licensed. Call us at 651-766-4029 to see if you have a current City license. If city contractor license is needed, submit the completed license form and documentation with your permit.


Via email:
Via mail or in person:
City of Little Canada
515 Little Canada Road East
Little Canada, MN 55117