UPDATED: MARCH 17, 2020
City Hall offices will be closed to the public beginning Wednesday, March 18, to Tuesday, March 31, 2020. City staff is available for phone and email communication. Additional information for specific departments is listed below:
Utilities, Organized Trash & Recycling Collection
- All payments will be accepted at the drop-box outside the City Hall entrance door. Exact change is required for cash payments.
- All drop-box payment will be processed the following business day
- It is also possible to pay online
- City staff is available to answer questions over the phone at 651-766-4029.
Community Development and Planning
- Daily operations of Planning, Zoning, and Code Enforcement will continue will be available by phone and email.
- Information for zoning permits and licenses can be found on the Permits & Licenses webpage.
- Questions regarding planning or zoning please contact Corrin Wendell, Community Development Director/Planner at 651-766-4046 or email Corrin.
- New permit applications can be mailed to:
City of Little Canada
515 Little Canada Road East
Little Canada, MN 55117
- Please visit the Planning & Community Development webpage for additional information.
Parks & Recreation
- The Old Fire Hall community space is closed for rentals and programs. Full refunds will be processed for affected rentals.
- Facility rental requests are not being taken at this time.
- For questions, email Parks.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevent (CDC), the State of Minnesota Department of Health and Ramsey County Public Health are the primary sources of information regarding COVID-19 for Little Canada residents. Please visit their websites for the latest information.
COVID-19 information is also available from the Minnesota Department of Health in various languages: